Hexarelin, also known as Examorelin, is a synthetic peptide that triggers the release of growth hormones by activating specific receptors in the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. This facilitates the release of the growth hormone. The growth hormone, also known as somatotropin or human growth hormone (HGH) in humans, is essential in cell reproduction and regeneration. It is therefore highly crucial in the growth and development of both humans and animals alike.
Depending upon its dosage, hexarelin can increase the plasma levels of somatotropin, and facilitate the release of prolactin, adrenocorticotropic, and cortisol hormones in humans. Prolactin is the hormone responsible for the growth of mammary glands and it helps in the creation of milk.
The function of the adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) is to stimulate the production of cortisol in the body. Cortisol is a vital hormone of the body responsible for the regulation of glucose, protein, and lipid metabolism. It is created by the adrenal glands and is also vital in maintaining blood pressure.
Hexarelin does not hamper the production of the human body’s natural Growth hormone. Even though hexarelin and GHRP-6 (Growth hormone-releasing peptide 6) are structurally similar, intake of hexarelin does not lead to an increase in appetite, unlike with GHRP-6 where there is an immense increase in appetite as a result of the rise in Ghrelin levels.
What is Hexarelin used for?
Hexarelin stimulates the production and development of the body’s natural growth hormone which consequently increases the release of Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1). This, in turn, leads to the growth of lean muscles, accelerated fat loss, enhanced strength in ligaments and tendons, better flexibility, and faster recovery from injuries.
Hexarelin is highly effective in enhancing the performance of athletes and preventing muscle injuries, as well as reducing the time taken for recovery during training. Moreover, it can also improve the quality of sleep.
Effects of Hexarelin
Hexarelin contributes to the overall growth of joints and muscles and builds the body’s capacity to prevent as well as have a faster recovery from injuries. Some specific effects include:
- Hexarelin keeps muscles working by maintaining the structure of the mitochondria
- Mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cell supplies energy and assists the muscles in functioning
- Many a time, chemotherapy in cancer patients lead to muscle loss caused by a hampered regulation of calcium ions. This can reduce overall health and hexarelin prevents this by reinstating proper regulation of calcium after chemotherapy
Protection of the heart
Not only does hexarelin help in muscle growth, but it also upkeeps the heart.
- Hexarelin directly impacts the heart because of its connection with the CD36 and growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR)
- It promotes cardiac health by increasing cardiac cell production and reducing levels of malondialdehyde
- The peptide is also highly efficient in reducing damage from a cardiac arrest
Accelerates fat loss
- Hexarelin prevents dyslipidemia, a condition that causes diabetes, even in physically fit humans.
- It also reduces blood sugar levels
Due to its multiple benefits in cardiac and muscle protection, Hexarelin can be used to treat multiple serious conditions. It’s necessary to note that it contains mild side effects, and hexarelin for sale can be available on multiple platforms, however, it is not meant for human consumption and is meant to assist solely in scientific research purposes.