Thermage [เท อ ร์ มา จ, which is the term in Thai] is approved by FDA for cosmetic procedure utilized for skin tightening, crease reduction, as well as the reduction of other indications of aging. Read on for more information concerning why the Thermage procedure is rapidly ending up being referred to as the non-surgical facelift of the future.
What Is Thermage? The Thermage system depends on heat to tighten up the underlying layers of the skin. This generates an instant as well as a significant reduction in the look of creases, dewlaps, and sagging skin eyebrow or neck area. Thermage is additionally an effective approach of skin tightening for other areas of the body. It is non-invasive, painless, as well as requires no recovery time, yet supplies immediate as well as constantly exceptional results.
People that desire more subtle results, as well as quicker healing times than, are feasible with surgical facelift procedures, are commonly excellent candidates for Thermage. Skin tightening up with the Thermage system is additionally valuable for people who are developing popular folds and drooping in areas of the face yet are ruled out appropriate prospects for a conventional facelift. Thermage is an outstanding treatment option for individuals who desire to minimize the appearance of refined facial wrinkling as well as sagging skin. If you want to invigorate your face without undertaking a more invasive procedure like a facelift, Thermage might be a suitable treatment for you.
Ideal Thermage Candidates
Thermage treatments are developed for people that want extra subtle results than are feasible with a surgical facelift. Ideal candidates for the therapy include:
- Patients who cannot go for surgical facelift
- Middle-aged women beginning to show indications of brow/neck/eyelid sagging
- Middle-aged ladies starting to reveal signs of cheek folds up/drooping jowls
- Clients who intend to accomplish refined lift or to tighten up of the face without invasive surgery
- People who have had a prior facelift as well as wish further tightening of the skin
- Poor candidates for Thermage consist of clients that are trying to find more dramatic results, such as those that can be achieved with a surgical facelift
Prior to undergoing the procedure, you will have a consultation with a cosmetic skin specialist, who will look at every one of your therapy options, the expense of Thermage, as well as determine your candidateship.